Donnerstag, 13. März 2014

We are partner!

Birgitta Lejonklou is my Bead-Soup-Partner 2014!

She comes from Sweden. She is a very creativ woman and says: "I am addicted to beads". I love her ceramic beads. For me they have a great spirit. All her beads seems to be airy and for me the look like handmade work from fairyland. Please visit her Blog Angel Wisperer or her facebook site .

 Lovely friendly but mystic faces!


Different shade of colors! Natural and colorful!


I am really honest to have the chance to work with her gregorous beads!

Kommentare:

  1. Das ist ja eine interessante Paarung! Ich seh' schon: das wird großartig!
    Liebe Grüße, Michi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It is an honor to get a chance to work with Your gorgeous beads as well !! And a very nice challenge for both of as we work in very different ways :-) I am glad You like my beads xoxoxo Birgitta this will be so FUN !!

    AntwortenLöschen

Liebe Leser, ich freue mich über alle Beiträge! Ich gebe mir auch Mühe, auf einen Kommentar persönlich zu Antworten. Bei Fragen, Anregungen oder Kritik schreiben Sie mir gerne eine Email an glaszwerg@web.de
Ganz liebe Grüße